Palin Is Once Again Being Crushed By The Weight Of The Polls!

Palin on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"

The newest Washington Post/ABC News Poll brings more bad news for Sarah Palin. It would appear that the former ex-quitting half-term Governor of Alaska’s recent cross-country history-fabricating family vacation/campaign tour/publicity stunt has not helped to elevate her status amongst American voters.

The Washington Post reports that according to the poll, almost two-thirds of all Americans say they “definitely would not” vote for Palin for president. She is predictably unpopular with Democrats and most independents, but the new survey underscores the hurdles she would face if she became a candidate: 42 percent of Republicans say they’ve ruled out supporting her candidacy. More than six in 10 Americans say they do not consider Palin qualified to serve as president.

OK, you Rocketeers, you know what this means…

In honor of the troops, please click on the song link below to familiarize yourselves with the tune and to have more fun singing along with the song parody.

Rawhide song link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldkxqiosXYY

POLL-SLIDE

(sung to the TV theme of, “Rawhide”)

Fallin’ Fallin’ Fallin’
Fallin’ Fallin’ Fallin’
Fallin’ Fallin’ Fallin’
Fallin’ Fallin’ Fallin’
Poll Slide

Keep movin’, movin’, movin’
People disapprovin’
Sarah’s not improvin’, Poll-Slide!
She cannot understand ‘em,
She hopes results are random,
Soon she’ll be in a double-wide.
There’s no way of definin’
Just why the polls declinin’, declinin’ like a massive
Landslide.

Headin’ down, movin’ fast,
Losin’ ground, ship her out,
Headin’ down, movin’ fast
Poll-Slide!
Kick her out,  shoot her down,
Send her home, push her out,
Kick her butt, fallin’ fast
Poll-Slide!

Fallin’ Fallin’ Fallin’
Her eyeballs are ballin’
How come no-one’s callin’?
Poll-Slide!
It looks like stormy weather
And she’s light like a feather
She’ll be swept under by the tide.
She’ll be unemployed soon,
A wolf killin’ buffoon,
And all this resultin’ from her lies

Headin’ down, movin’ fast,
Losin’ ground, ship her out,
Headin’ down, movin’ fast
Poll-Slide!
Kick her out,  shoot her down,
Send her home, push her out,
Kick her butt, fallin’ fast
Poll-Slide!

Fallin’ Fallin’ Fallin’
Fallin’ Fallin’ Fallin’
Fallin’ Fallin’ Fallin’
Fallin’ Fallin’ Fallin’
Poll Slide

About these ads

Posted on June 7, 2011, in Sarah Palin, Songs and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. 11 Comments.

  1. That’s great! But she doesn’t listen to polls, or advisors, or Senators, or anyone. So she will eventually enter the race, spend her PAC money, and then, finally, go home in disgrace.

  2. I can laugh, but I’m still afraid. The people who support her are American!

  3. Glass mostly empty

    Mama Grifter can’t win, but it looks like she’s going to use her clout with the faithful to help “choose” the GOP candidate– absolutely not Romney, nor the other elite Mormon, obviously, certainly not Gingrich, positively not Bachmann, definitely not Cain, without a doubt, and surely not Santorum either.

    Pawlenty might want to make a big show of sucking up!

  4. Oh polls, schmolls she’ll say in her mavericky way! She’s listening to God, remember? And because she surrounds herself in a bubble of yes-men/women she is delusional and feels she just needs to invoke her prayer warriors to convert all non-believers. Yes, there’s the crazy personality, the abject stupidity, but I think the thing that’s scariest is the religion angle. No separation of church and state for these people. In fact, they won’t rest until they win their culture war and the nation is governed by their twisted conservative Christian interpretation of biblical law. No thank you very much!

  5. Yes, but what religion? Palin was sporting a big goth crucifix in DC and then a big garish Star of David the next day in NYC. She is a shameless huckster! i can’t wait for her to start ringin’ those bells and firing warning shots at the liberal left.

  6. good point – speaking of ringin’ bells, if you haven’t seen it, check out Stephen Colbert’s take on her Paul Revere ride story over at comedy central, it’s hilarious.

  7. So 42% of Rushpubliscums wouldn’t vote for Mama Grifter. That just makes me ask wth is wrong with the other 58%.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 111 other followers

%d bloggers like this: